Living Life Well
Tuesday, August 18, 2020 | 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Learn NATURAL tips to navigating back to school season in these strange times, with added focus on building healthy immune systems'
- Which foods help, which to avoid...and why! A Back to Basics approach to healthy eating and living.
- Immune boosting tips for yourself and your family;
- What your specific cravings are telling you about your mental and emotional well-being;
- Herbal remedies for common symptoms;
- The best natural health products and services available locally;
- How powerful your mind is in your healing process and everyday wellness;
- Learn the emotional root cause of some of your physical complaints;
And loads of other tidbits of info to help you LIVE LIFE WELL, no matter what the season!
Stephanie Forgues is an Intuitive Soul Seer with a background in Holistic Nutrition, Reiki Master & Spiritual Teacher - supporting all things natural.
$25 (HST included)- Please RSVP - Cash or etransfer accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop held in backyard - weather permitting, limited number of guests. Please RSVP.
Event date will be changed if weather isn't ideal.